I am happy to announce that I have earned my 5th accreditation with the Professional Photographers of Canada! This one only took me four tries and three and half years to finally get 😉
From the PPOC website:
Image Manipulation: Ten before and ten after examples of computer scanned and output images that have been manipulated and enhanced. Samples should demonstrate the potential of computer manipulation. Examples should include at least five of the following:
1. Removing people, objects or color from a photograph
2. Adding people, objects or color to an image
3. Major restoration of damaged images
4. Combining several elements from more than two images
5. Moving objects within a photograph
6. Cloning objects.
The final image should be realistic and follow normal conventions of light, shading, commercial or general areas.